NSW Branch meetings provide the opportunity to hear guest speakers, be informed about events in the textile and surface design world, catch up with what is happening within the branch, share work samples and engage in general discussion with like-minded artists.
Branch Meetings are held 4 times a year.
During Branch Meetings, members can:
- borrow from the extensive library
- register for or discuss workshops
- shop at Traders' Tables. Members can apply for a Trader's Table, to sell their goods and retain their own profits, each Trader makes a donation to ATASDA's lucky door prize
- see, hear or take part in Show and Tell
- become aware of how ATASDA functions and engage with decision-making in their Branch. Input from all members is welcome
- expand their knowledge in a range of areas with the input of quarterly guest speakers on topics related to art practice.
Branch Meetings are held at Epping Creative Centre 26 Stanley Rd, Epping, NSW.
Why not come to the next meeting? Visitors welcome!