Fibreline is ATASDA's own magazine emailed to ATASDA members 4 times per year.
Our magazine features artist profiles, member profiles, details of events, exhibitions, a range of interesting tips and National and Branch updates.
The Fibreline team welcomes written and photographic contributions from members who:
- travelled in pursuit of their art
- attended unusual or inspiring workshops that may interest others
- came across textile or surface design museums or galleries in unusual places
- received a grant and shared their learning experiences from their chosen activity
- are happy to share the story of their art practice
- attended any stand-out events or exhibitions.
Textile or surface design businesses
Wish to advertise textile - related business to ATASDA members for a very reasonable rate?
Please contact the Fibreline team. Terms and conditions apply.
Take a look at an extract from a past Fibreline magazine........access to current and other editions in the Members' Area.