ATASDA NSW’s Branch Exhibition Group Untethered
The Untethered Exhibition Group is now formally up and running. The membership has been limited to 30 by vote, to reflec the available meeting space and allow a supportive community to develop.
The aim of the group is to foster the growth of its members and push the boundaries with the art practice.
Goal: To produce a body of exceptional works in the Art of Textiles and Fibre, working within a collegiate structure, for joint exhibition.
o Final exhibition selection criteria to be juried by external
jurors from the textile art world
o Works require separate Entry Forms
o Max 3 artworks
o $25 per entry (non refundable)
o Deadline to be announced
o Hung by curator
o Professional photography mandatory
Concept (mentoring and exhibition)
Mentoring through commitment to regular meetings (see meeting schedule below) as a support network:
• Constructively critiquing one another's work
• Bringing work in progress, samples to each meeting
• Regional/remote members may submit images, reports, etc. questions as a simple reporting/connecting procedures
• Ultimate expectation of a high standard
• Gallery and exhibition outings
• Note: Friday meeting dates and venue
For further information, please contact Convenor